Features and Enhancements
- New notification recipients will be auto-enrolled to receive eCheck status change update notifications. This is to ensure they’re notified when an eCheck is returned and to avoid any potential refunds for returned eChecks.
- You can now filter by custom fields in the Peer-to-Peer Participants report
- If you’re using the Salesforce integration (export version), you can now select which search logic for account matching you’d like to use
- Added extra information fields related to recurring payments in service integrations
- Added a way to choose a receipt acknowledgement type in the settings of the DonorPerfect integration
- Added a Promo Code filter to the Qgiv Registrations report
- Added a Started filter to the Recurring report that filters based on start date
- Added an Associated Info filter to the Transactions report
- Updated the Opportunity Name field in the Salesforce integration export to “Qgiv Transaction XXXX” instead of pulling way too much information and making the Opportunity Name incredibly long
- Fixed the Search for a Form function within Go To a Form
- Organization-level dashboards weren’t loading. We were as annoyed as you were.
- Fixed the Billing Name column in the Recurring Payments report
- Fixed Batches and Settlements daily summary to display different merchant accounts in separate tables according to selected settings
- Fixed an issue causing custom restriction descriptions to remain displayed even after selecting a new restriction that doesn’t have a description
- Fixed problem with entry of dollar amounts on public-facing mobile form when multi-restriction giving was turned on
Mobile Virtual Terminal Updates
- Moved the memo field so you can enter notes before completing a transaction. The notes are now included in the notification email.
- Donations can now be marked as anonymous.
- Fixed UI for iPhone X so the “Logout” button isn’t cut off.
- Changed the buttons to say “Log out” and “Log in” because “Logout” and “Login” are just wrong.
- Updated Mastercard validation to accommodate new BIN range.