Features & Enhancements
- In case you haven’t heard (which is nearly impossible, because we are super excited and have been babbling about it nonstop), our new auction and event management platform was released on August 1st! Learn more here!
- You can now make auction registration packages private
- Added a link to claim a ticket from the “Claimed” column in the Auction Attendees report
- Added fuzzy search capabilities to Bloomerang integration setup UI
- Added some donation settings to auctions: minimum amount, maximum amount, opt-in settings, phone number settings, and matching gift settings
- Added ability to toggle the export of offline/matching donations on and off in the DonorPerfect integration
- Added “Transaction Time” as an Extra Info field in the Raiser’s Edge: Importomatic integration
- Various typo fixes and cleanup in the auction UI. Pardon our dust.
- Fixed an issue causing the option to clone peer-to-peer events to disappear when an organization is moved to the new pricing structure
- Removed a superfluous GiftAssist setting in Auction Settings. No, you’re not experience déjà vu. It was there twice.
- The Campaign Monitor integration now correctly saves your export frequency settings
- Organization information now correctly populates on the Givi home screen and in search
- Fixed an issue sometimes causing duplicate pending donations to save
- Fixed an issue allowing some peer-to-peer events to be used when an organization is on the Start package
- Fixed an issue causing Bloomerang to create a new donor record when the peer-to-peer category registered for is excluded in optional mappings
- Fixed an issue in DonorPerfect causing entries the same first and last name to incorrectly overwrite