We’ve got a big update to start off this month! Lots of enhancements and fixes for our auction platform, some updates to our integrations, and a new reporting feature.
Features and Enhancements
- For auctions, we’ve added the ability to clone sponsors along with other auction settings during cloning.
- Also for auctions, you can now see Store items purchased during registration in the Auction Virtual Terminal.
- Integration users with lots of forms! Only forms with at least one transaction will now show in the Qgiv Data drop-down when setting up Optional Mappings. That way, deleted or unused forms won’t clutter up the view.
- And for Salesforce users, we’ve added a way to filter out inactive GAUs when configuring your default mappings.
- To make your reporting even better, we’ve added more options for fields you can include in your custom reports.
- Company donations paid by eCheck are once again processing as expected.
- Auction bidders in other countries can now change the billing country when registering on the web.
- Other fixes for auctions include:
- Tweaks to the Pending filter and to custom fields in the Auction Virtual Terminal
- Ensuring that the auction account creation email sends the correct event link
- Auction event receipts once again populating the Event Name tag as intended
- The daily settlement breakdown of the batches and settlements report is now factoring in auction purchases.
- Some users were seeing some required system fields display as “Optional” on donation forms. The “Optional” tag is now removed if the field is required.