New and improved for the new year:
- Adjusted P2P thermometer sizes when they’re placed in a single-column layout so they’re not GINORMOUS
- You can now create a detailed custom report for peer-to-peer events
- You can now customize the dedication text on the Donation Page in the Donation Details widget for peer-to-peer
- Donors can now send dedication notifications to multiple email addresses
- Your old Qgiv events can now be archived! You’ll see two tabs in your event listing: Active/Inactive and Archived. No more thirty-mile-long lists of events! YAY!
- It’s now more obvious that you can send fundraising emails in the Share Event section of the P2P fundraising dashboard
- You can now add and remove newly created custom fields to/from custom reports
- Sending a dedication notification with a recurring donation no longer links to places it shouldn’t!
- Emails scheduled to send in the P2P fundraising center should now…send. Imagine that.
- Your additional registrants can now add additional registrants! Makes a good tongue twister…how many registrants would a registrant register if a registrant could register unlimited registrants?
- Changed adding additional registrants from the fundraising dashboard so it’s more intuitive – it now has a large icon and says “Add a Registrant”
- Litle eChecks should now display proper refund options
- If you have individual fundraising turned off, team participants can no longer leave a team and be floating around as individuals. Oops.