Happy New Year! We hope you had a relaxing holiday season. We have lots of great updates coming in 2022, starting this week!
Features and Enhancements ✨
- We’ve added a search box for outbound SMS contacts. Users with lots of SMS contacts can now find and edit contacts quickly and easily.
- If you’re using custom Giving Plans with end dates, you can now make the end date a required field.
- We’ve changed the way fundraising thermometers on donation forms update. Instead of updating every minute, they’ll only update when a transaction occurs, which will take some processing load off the database.
- The Title field now appears in the Personal Information section of Transaction notifications, as long as the donor completed the field while donating.
- We’ve added a new link to the auction registration receipt page to clarify how bidders can enter the auction on the web.
- Also, if you haven’t seen the new Qgiv.com, check out it! Our web design team pulled out all the stops! You’ll also notice our new logo throughout the Qgiv ecosphere.
Bug Fixes 🐜
Our auction platform will be getting some great updates this year, starting with these fixes:
- Item categories in Givi once again reflect their order in the Qgiv control panel.
- And if a Store Items category has ended, the items can no longer be purchased during auction registration.
- Searching by item number in Givi once again displays the correct item.
- We’ve also made a couple of updates to how push notifications display.
- On the control panel side, we’ve added auction event receipt tags for %EventContactName% and %EventContactEmail%.
- And we’ve updated the way our Mobile VT app dashboard displays bids.