We update the Qgiv system biweekly. Keep reading for a selection of the new features, enhancements, and bug fixes in the latest update.
Features and Enhancements ✨
- We’ve tweaked the recurring upgrade modal to simplify donation processing and ensure donors are clear about what the modal is asking.
- We’ve added auction data to our Transactions API.
- We’ve also added a whole bunch of auction enhancements:
- If you don’t set a value for a fund-a-need item, the label on the front-end of your auction will now display “Contribute,” instead of a $0 cost.
- Sharing a link to an auction item now displays the name, image, and description of the item for easy identification.
- Relatedly, the webpage titles for auction items now include the items’ names, which improves meta-identification.
- You can now assign the same image to multiple items during auction item import.
- Items with no bids will now display “No bids” after the category has ended instead of displaying the starting price.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- This week saw several updates to the Mobile Virtual Terminal and Givi apps:
- We’ve resolved a few visual bugs in Givi to make the app experience cleaner.
- Inactive and archived event registrations are no longer displaying in the Qgiv Mobile VT app.
- The category field for redesigned peer-to-peer registration is once again displaying correctly in the Mobile VT app.
- Speaking of the Virtual Terminal, offline donations entered through the VT can now be marked as “Anonymous” for display on Fundraising Hubs.
- American Express cards are once again working correctly when entered during auction check-in.
- The “Created By” column in downloaded reports is once again populating data for all transactions.
- Finally, when you edit the name of a restriction, the new name is once again displaying in the Recurring Billed Receipt.