Mostly bug fixes this week! We’re working hard behind the scenes to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Features and Enhancements ✨
To help remind you of the Outbound SMS overage fee, we’ve included a reminder to the Outbound Message History area 📱
Bug Fixes 🐜
- The Qgiv Matching Report once again shows all verified matches as “Verified,” rather than “Pending.”
- Custom drop-down fields for auction registrations no longer display as text fields.
- Adding text formatting to receipt tags no longer prevents the tag from populating.
- If the name of your form includes an emoji 😃, it will no longer cause an Excel error when you download reports for the form.
- If you create a brand new donation form, you may notice that the default primary color in Form Builder is different. This update helps ensure that our default forms meet accessibility criteria for color contrast.
- The auction item import tool is once again matching tags, regardless of case-sensitivity.
- We’ve corrected an issue with subrestrictions that was preventing some donation forms from loading.
- Peer-to-peer fundraising thermometers are no longer counting GiftAssist twice.
- If you’re using SafeSave as your merchant account, the refund window has been extended from 60 days to 6 months.