We enhanced a few things!
- If you’re only using one-time donations, you’ll no longer see the “How often do you want to make this donation?” language
- Peer-to-peer button widgets can now handle A LOT of text!
- We added a %RegistrationTotal% tag for Qgiv events. This will show just the registration total and exclude any one-time event donations that were part of the transaction.
We also squashed a few bugs:
- Early bird pricing is now behaving itself
- If you live internationally in a location without provinces, you’re no longer forced to lie and pick one on the form
- Peer-to-peer team avatars update correctly
- Copying the fundraising URL in the participant fundraising center for mobile browsers without Flash is now supported
- Participants can once again connect to Facebook from their fundraising dashboards