Features and Enhancements
- Consolidated identical custom fields in reports! Now you won’t have 250 columns with the same custom field header (Reference) if you reuse fields often! If you have a custom field with same “Reference” for a donation form and a Qgiv event, we’ll append something small like a couple of numerals to differentiate.
- Unfunded amounts in Batches and Settlements are now formatted as decimals
- Fixed a discrepancy in refunded fees in statements
- Fixed the “Reset Filters” button in reporting so it actually resets filters
- “Processing by Type” and “Processing by Source” amounts on dashboards now match
- Fixed issue causing exports to Salesforce to fail when state names were entered in all caps
- Added validation for available payment types when a donor is editing recurring payment methods