Features and Enhancements
- You can now integrate with Raiser’s Edge using Importacular!
- Changed the process of directing a peer-to-peer donation to a certain entity so it is a required part of the donation process – no more accidental donations to the event instead of an individual or team (hopefully…)!
- The “View My Page” button in the peer-to-peer participant fundraising dashboard now works
- Fixed an issue causing Givi forms to show up in the form options when creating an API token
- Fixed an issue allowing duplicate transactions to be created from one donation
- $0 Qgiv event packages are now correctly exporting in the export version of Salesforce
- When a pending P2P registration is deleted, a user should now be able to sign up using the same email address that was deleted
- Errors due to transaction processing in the matching VT now actually display error messages.
- GiftAssist should no longer get split strangely after exporting to Bloomerang
- Social settings should now correctly clone on P2P forms
- Updated styling of the timeout modal on the password reset page
- Peer-to-peer registrations will now result in the correct admin notification being sent out