We update the Qgiv system biweekly. Keep reading for a selection of the new features, enhancements, and bug fixes in the latest update.
Features & Enhancements✨
- The biggest news this week is the beta launch of our new org-level dashboards. Org administrators with the Data or Giving Essentials package will see a link to opt in at the top of the Qgiv control panel.
- Can’t remember whether you uploaded an image for an auction item? The Manage Items table now includes a column for images so you can quickly see which images you’ve added.
- Speaking of auctions, you can now change the “Invite a Guest” wording on the Registration Fields page in Event Builder.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- You can now decide whether to display maximum and minimum donation amounts on your donation form.
- To keep your redesigned peer-to-peer registrations looking beautiful, we’ve implemented some character limits for custom field labels.
- We’ve also added screen reader labels to required form fields to ensure that redesigned peer-to-peer registration is fully accessible.
- If you don’t have a goal set for your auction fund-a-need items, the goal label won’t display on the page.
- Users can no longer save duplicate restriction names.
- Finally, chargebacks and refunds are no longer showing in the Recent Activity and Supporters widgets on P2P Fundraising Pages.