Features and Enhancements
- You can now control your recurring donation options in the Form Settings area for each of your forms!
- If you have a kiosk (or two…or a whole bunch), you can now see the tablet ID in your control panel
- In reporting, if you don’t have restrictions set up on a form, Mobile VT transactions will no longer display the form name in the Restriction column
- The logged-in user’s name will now appear in the Source column for any Mobile VT transactions they process
- Peer-to-peer thermometers were pushing text off-center — all better!
- Required fields should now show in reports
- The Recurring Payments Contacts report should now download correctly…contact away!
- Peer-to-peer registrants can no longer display as Active and Pending at the same time
- If a peer-to-peer participant doesn’t have any donors, they won’t see the Email Donors modal in their fundraising dashboard
- Donation, Pledge, and Events buttons line up properly in Safari
- Emails with apostrophes in them are now accepted by our system
- When sharing the peer-to-peer store URL, you no longer get a “Page Not Found” message
- Changing donations from one P2P participant to another wasn’t saving in some instances – fixed!
- Changing stock levels after an item’s inventory is depleted won’t wipe the entire inventory
- State drop-down properly updates in Donor Accounts when you switch to a non-US country
- Identical answers in custom fields on Mobile VT for multi-participant packages will no longer throw an error message
- If you have a custom domain, registration and confirmation emails from peer-to-peer will not display secure.qgiv.com as the URL