Here’s what we made better:
- You can now access these system update entries from the upper-right corner of the screen immediately after logging in to your Qgiv account. You know you want to reread them over and over again.
- You can now delete media from the Insert Media library! Can we get an amen?
- It’s easier to move peer-to-peer donations from one classification to another
- Added a tooltip letting peer-to-peer participants know the gear icon is how they can edit widget content
- Archived peer-to-peer events now redirect to 404 (unless a redirect is set up in Form Settings)
- Subregistrant one-time donations added during peer-to-peer registration are now assigned properly to the subregistrant
- Facebook sharing images should now save properly, and the comment widget in peer-to-peer won’t throw an error upon the first comment being left
- Early bird discount no longer shows as undefined for additional registrants in peer-to-peer
- Team widget on the classification list page no longer has a hissy fit when you change the layout
- A random error causing event packages to become outrageously and unexpectedly expensive when someone started filling out their personal information is now fixed. Because no one wants to pay $8,675,309 to go to your event.
- Squashed a few custom report bugs