This week, we’re grateful for clients like you and for our awesome team, who continue to deliver a great product and amazing customer support. Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃
Features and Enhancements ✨
- First up, we’ve removed the “Package Name” label from receipts with the %PackageName% tag. Now you’ll just see the name of the package to keep your receipts cleaner and clearer. (And under control.)
- And speaking of receipt tags, you can now include the %Employer% tag in Event receipts. That includes the Event Registration, Event Donation, and Custom Event Registration receipts.
- Also, if you’ve activated invoices as a payment method for recurring gifts, you can now turn off the invoice email series. Donors who want fewer emails can always pay via their donor accounts.
- We’ve added a notification for donations with dedications. You can configure it in your org-level notifications area.
- We’ve added “Donation Message” as a field for the Auction Donations Report.
- Finally, you can now change the “Company Donation” checkbox label for an event on a redesigned donation form.
Bug Fixes 🐜
- You can now nest multiple upgraded donation forms within tabs on the same webpage. If you’ve enjoyed this functionality with our legacy forms, you can upgrade your forms with confidence!
- Our Mobile VT app can once again accept eChecks as a Payment Type.
- The Registration tab of the Auction Virtual Terminal is once again displaying the Ticket Details area for new registrations with a pre-selected package quantity.
- We’ve removed the Supporters widget from custom pages in the Auction Event Builder.
- The GiftAssist option no longer appears for cash or check payments processed in the Virtual Terminal.
- And last but not least, you can once again add more than 9 BCC recipients to a receipt.