Features and Enhancements
- Made Advanced Statistics available to anyone on the Grow Plan or above (you need to have at least a year’s worth of Qgiv data). Data nerds, rejoice!
- Added support for bill to carrier payment type in QuickBooks, Raiser’s Edge, and DonorPerfect integrations
- Removed your inactive forms from the Go to a Form list. Have no fear, you can still view them in My Qgiv!
- If you’re using Givi, you can now upload an org profile image (and a few additional images!). You can also add links to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- eChecks are now displaying again in the Batches and Settlements report. We overlooked a setting when we made a recent change. We’re very sorry.
- The log-out button in Mobile VT is no longer cut off on iPhone X.
- Added refund information to front-end receipts.
- Added display of refunds on the dashboard in donor accounts.
- Did some custom report clean-up.
- Fixed an issue causing returned eChecks that were tied to peer-to-peer event registrations to display incorrectly in reports.
- Fixed an issue causing event packages to become un-editable.