Giving Tuesday 2022 had record-breaking participation on the Qgiv platform! The 19,000+ changemakers using Qgiv and their supporters showed up in an incredible way. The number of donations increased 5% from last year, showing that this generosity-driven holiday continues to be a successful fundraising day for nonprofits.
By the numbers…
- The total number of nonprofit organizations using Qgiv for their Giving Tuesday fundraising campaigns increased 6% from 2021.
- 43,696 individual donations were made.
- The largest donation made was $50,000.
- The average donation amount was $151.82.
- Human services, faith-based organizations, and education received the most support.
“This year’s Giving Tuesday results show us that Giving Tuesday continues to be an important fundraising day for nonprofits and that this global movement is still strong, despite the impacts of inflation and economic uncertainty,” said Todd Baylis, President and Co-Founder of Qgiv, Inc.
“The ability to raise money online with reliable and secure technology is paramount for nonprofits that choose to participate in Giving Tuesday,” said Chris Morata, Qgiv’s Vice President of Product Development.
Read our full press release below to learn more about Giving Tuesday 2022 trends.