Reports, Data, and Statistics
When all your fundraising data is in one place, it’s easy to make quick, well-informed decisions! You’ll discover new donor behavior trends, predict which of your donors might be at risk, compare donation form performance, and uncover critical event and campaign data.
- Streamline donation and event reconciliation ”automagically”
- Save time and get the answers you need with pre-built and custom reports
- Make your board members smile with easy-to-share campaign results
- Create strategies for your next event or campaign based on behavior trends
You’ll Love These Reporting Features
Data in a flash, right on your dash. Customize your fundraising dashboard to see high-level campaign activity right when you log in.
- Learn how donors are giving to you, whether it's from a desktop, mobile device, or via text
- View total contributions processed over time
- See real-time donation activities across your campaigns
Set it and forget it! Save time and reduce frustration by saving custom reports with specific filters, so you can quickly access and run them at any time.
- Display the exact data you want by adding, deleting, or rearranging report fields
- Save all your favorite queries – the limit does not exist
Help a donor out. Keeping track of individual receipts for charitable giving can be messy and time-consuming for busy donors. Make it easy by sending a donor summary!
- Automatically send donor summaries with a full itemized list of each donation or event registration a donor made during a certain period
- Quickly filter, sort, and send an email containing a donor summary to one, several, or all of your donors
Donor stats… stat! Track important fundraising data to help measure the effectiveness of your campaigns, better retain donors, and see what types of giving are performing best — all right from your dashboard.
- Track new, lapsed, and at-risk donors
- Easily see donor retention and attrition rates
- Understand donor lifetime value and the makeup of one-time vs. recurring donors
- Gauge which segments prefer to give certain amounts
Let’s take this offline. The Qgiv Virtual Terminal provides a convenient way to enter cash or check donations made onsite at your organization, at events, or when you receive them via mail.
- Record cash and check donations
- Track multiple offline donations or registrations by uploading them in batches
- Sync offline donations to your fundraising dashboard
Sometimes comparison is a good thing! Easily see which of your donation forms performs the best and compare differences applied to each.
- Understand the details of your form that move donors to give
- Apply your findings easily to your next campaign with a form cloning tool
- Run A/B tests with multiple versions of forms sent in email appeals
3 Reasons Why Fundraisers Love QgivSEE MORE CUSTOMER STORIES
Qgiv has become a part of how we set goals and benchmarks, as well as draw up plans for better events. Having it to use has improved the ways we budget our costs and plan for engagement.Read More >
We use Qgiv the most for our Stepping Out for Education event to manage registration and collect $1 votes cast for our dancers. It’s so easy to run reports and get up-to-date numbers in real time—it’s wonderful!Read More >
Qgiv helped the Jacksonville-Onslow Council for the Arts accept donations online. As a nonprofit, accurate record keeping is a must. Qgiv’s reports ensure our records are always verifiable. The installation was easy and their support team was awesome.Read More >
Free Support, No Long-Term Contracts, and No Hidden Fees
No Long-Term Contracts,
and No Hidden Fees
Try Qgiv's fundraising tools without the risk! If you don't love them, you don't have to keep them.
3.95% + $0.30
Thank you to our clients and industry experts for recognizing us! We're blushing.See our full list of accolades >