Silent Auctions & Mobile Bidding
Event planners and fundraisers rejoice! Qgiv’s auction platform makes it easy to host dazzling auction and gala events without the stress of paper bids, long checkout lines, or payment reconciliation.
- Easily create branded pages for virtual, live, and hybrid events
- Collect registration, sponsor, and bidder information
- Engage virtual and in-person guests with a powerful bidding experience
- Raise additional funds with raffle tickets, fund-a-need items, and drink sales
Why You’ll Love Qgiv’s Auction Events
Give guests the gift of choice with app and web-based bidding options. Whether by mobile device or desktop, guests can:
- Bid on items, purchase event items like raffle tickets, and make fund-a-need donations
- Build a watch list of favorite items, set maximum bids, swipe to bid, or bid via QR code*
- Opt-in to real-time text, email, and push notifications to alert them with they’re outbid
- Manage their entire bidding and checkout experience with one hand (without putting down their drink or tiny plate of snacks)
Make a great first impression on your guests with simplified signup, check-in, and table seating management.
- Event registration, check-in, and bids all happen in one place — no separate software required
- Offer multiple ticketing options to register single guests or groups
- Assign and unassign registered guests to tables
- Drag and drop tables to match the layout of your venue
Have a need? Fund it!
- Easily set up and share fund-a-need donation options for things like scholarships or sponsorships
- Accept donations during registration when supporters are most engaged
- Run a live fund-a-need appeal with app-based, web-based, and offline bidding
Guests won’t have to fumble for their wallets when you offer in-app purchases for items like raffle tickets or merchandise. They can:
- Easily purchase multiple items and add them to their running tab
- Display their unique attendee QR code to event staff for item purchases
- Quickly view their purchased items within the activity tracker
No one likes standing in long lines. Qgiv’s tools eliminate the hassle and complexity of checkout for you and your guests!
- Guests can view and pay for auction items won, donations, and other purchases in a single transaction. They can pay by credit card, Apple Pay, or with cash and check payments through the Virtual Terminal
- Quickly check out guests using their unique attendee QR code
- In-app receipts make it easy for event staff to confirm purchases and retrieve items
- Guests receive an automated receipt directly to their email address
Need a last-minute registration report to get the proper headcount the day of your event? Tired of spending weeks reconciling post-auction payments? No problem.
- Easily find all your event data on one customizable dashboard
- Pull registration, purchase, donation, and bidding reports
- Quickly see which attendees have open payments and close them all at once
- Measure your event success and ROI
3 Reasons Why Fundraisers Love QgivSEE MORE CUSTOMER STORIES
The time-saving aspect of Qgiv has been a huge improvement for us! Qgiv makes it easy to create and manage events, and their customer service is very good. They answer questions promptly and send instructions when you need help!
We love the Qgiv virtual auction platform and that we can add different packages and tools when we need them. The virtual auction has been a great way to reach people and to make the event accessible across the board.Read More >
We were able to raise more money than we did at the in-person event last year, and we raised more than double what we had previously raised in our last all-virtual auction with a different software.
Free Support, No Long-Term Contracts, and No Hidden Fees
No Long-Term Contracts,
and No Hidden Fees
Try Qgiv's fundraising tools without the risk! If you don't love them, you don't have to keep them.
3.95% + $0.30
Thank you to our clients and industry experts for recognizing us! We're blushing.See our full list of accolades >