Client Experience Specialist
As a member of our Customer Experience Team, you'll provide onboarding and front-line support to all Qgiv clients, with an emphasis on quality, efficiency, and building relationships.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Obtaining client information from Sales to manage the onboarding process, while maintaining awareness that you are the first experience the client is having with our department.
- Interfacing with other departments to manage the client experience.
- Scheduling and executing client trainings as needed to promote a deeper understanding of our product for use with each client's unique set of needs/wants.
- Becoming a product expert by staying up-to-date with system changes and being motivated to learn all aspects of our products and their features.
- Handling day-to-day needs and wants from clients in an efficient and accurate manner. While timeliness is definitely valued, we emphasize quality over quantity!
- Communicating any issues to the CX team in a timely manner so we can quickly and efficiently improve the overall customer experience.
- Actively participating in Quality Assurance teams as assigned.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills, with the ability to assess and prioritize your workload on a daily basis.
- The ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Empathy – we're here to make our clients' jobs easier and more pleasant in whatever ways we can. Empathy is a good start!
- Clear, concise, and easily understandable oral and written communication to clients and coworkers.
Manage difficult and/or emotional client situations, respond promptly to customer needs, solicit customer feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service and assistance, provide prompt follow-up and follow through.
Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Consistently at work and on time, maintain coverage hours as displayed on our website, follow schedule on department calendar.
Use time efficiently.
Treat others with respect and consideration, regardless of their status or position.
Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, always look for ways to improve and promote quality.