How do you take your nonprofit to the next level? What does that look like? Using innovative fundraising research, we will look at the current state of fundraising, what is causing a giving downturn, and what we can do about it.
We will cover different programs and how they are innovating in earned income, partnerships and marketing, and we’ll even go over how to start your own unique partnerships and earned income streams.
- New Fundraising Research-Where are the bright spots?
- What is Next Level Fundraising?
- Examples: Yellowtail Wine & Cirque du Soleil
- Case Study: Dallas County Meals on Wheels
- Case Study: Global Autism Project
- Cut out what’s not working-Business planning
- Determine your needs- Innovative Partnerships
- Look at the market. What makes you unique?
- Try it. Refine it.
- Hurdles to implementing
- Create systems. Resource-Sharing
- Common misunderstandings about next level fundraising
About the Speaker
Mazarine Treyz helps nonprofits grow better leaders. She is the author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Fundraising, and she is also the CEO of Wild Woman Fundraising, a national fundraising training company. Her organization runs two virtual conferences per year; one on nonprofit leadership and one on fundraising careers.
Ms. Treyz has co-founded a nonprofit and worked in increasingly responsible fundraising roles for 10 years. She’s trained over 12,000 people from 2011-2017 and helped nonprofits raise millions more. She specializes in nonprofit leadership, fundraising careers, writing fundraising plans, direct mail, e-newsletters, and copy for online fundraising.
She also the author of The Wild Woman’s Guide to Social Media and Get the Job! Your Fundraising Career Empowerment Guide. Learn more about her, her work, and how to develop your own leadership skills at wildwomanfundraising.com!