Preparing for the year ahead can be an exciting time for fundraisers! Reflecting on past successes and areas of improvement can rejuvenate any development team. To best allocate resources for the upcoming year, it’s crucial to know what’s trending in the world of philanthropy.
Tune in to this webinar with Wendy Mercurio as we discuss “Five Fundraising Trends to Watch for in 2024” This webinar will cover:
- The importance of recuring donors and giving flexibility.
- Reasons to prioritize peer-to-peer fundraising at your organization.
- AI in fundraising and how it can be incorporated into daily use!
- Unconventional and emerging donors – Who are they and how to cultivate them!
- Other trends to keep on your radar for 2024!
Tune in to this free webinar and prepare your organization for fundraising success in the New Year!
Meet the Speaker:
Wendy Mercurio is the Content and Education Specialist at Qgiv. As a former Development Officer and Development Director, Wendy draws upon her nonprofit experience to create informative and inspiring content for the Qgiv audience and beyond. Wendy’s professional efforts have focused on fundraising events, corporate relations, donor acquisition, and donor relations. In her spare time, Wendy can be found spending time with her pup, Alfie, cooking up a new recipe and spending time on the lake she lives by.