- 30% of all giving occurs in December
- 12% of all giving happens in the last three days of the year.
- How to incorporate year-end fundraising in your full annual donor communications strategy
- Ways to prioritize your time to focus on those supporters and activities that will raise the most money
- Ideas for incorporating multi-channel outreach to guide and inspire your donors
- How to assess and learn from your Q4 fundraising for 2020
You’ll come away with actionable ideas and access to an e-guide that will help you rock your year-end fundraising as part of—not the core of—your annual fundraising strategy.
Barbara has more than twenty-five years of annual fund, major gifts, and campaign fundraising experience at major non-profit organizations including Harvard University, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, Oxford University in England, and the American Red Cross. Her consulting firm, Windmill Hill Consulting, helps non-profit organizations of all sizes cut through the noise and develop a profitable fundraising strategy that focuses on the resources, skills and tactics they need to build more effective donor relationships and catapult their revenue. She serves as president-elect of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) DC Chapter, as a member of the Advisory Panel for Rogare, The Fundraising Think Tank, is a frequent presenter at the Foundation Center (DC), the Center for Nonprofit Advancement, Catalogue for Philanthropy, and on various webinars hosted by DonorSearch, Firespring, Network for Good, Bloomerang, and the Foundation Center. She’s a CFRE and AFP Master Trainer.