If you haven’t succeeded as much as you’d hoped with major gift fundraising, or maybe you haven’t even started yet, this Claire Axelrad webinar is the place to begin! You know the saying “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?” It means that time spent up front will pay off – big time – down the road. And that’s certainly true with major gift fundraising. Join us for this interactive, 60-minute webinar to discover how to create your perfect pool of donor-investors and build a manageable caseload of folks likely to make a major gift to your organization.
Did you know 80% of your success can be credited to building a proper, manageable major gifts portfolio?
IN THIS WEBINAR, YOU’LL LEARN:
• The difference between major donor prospects and new donor prospects
• How to set your major donor amount
• How to find your best prospects, including those who are hiding!
• How to segment and prioritize your prospects
• Where to go for research
• The best ways to screen and rate prospects
• How qualifying is different, and essential to success
• Step-by-step qualification process
• How to manage your qualified caseload