Your website is your nonprofit’s most valuable fundraising tool. Make the most of it! Our friends at Elevation specialize in building websites for nonprofits – and they’re sharing the process they use to build powerful, effective fundraising websites.
We’ll break down the initial phases of creating a nonprofit website. The discussion will range from how to grasp the UX process from beginning to end, all while building the foundation for your site content. Join us as we tackle user groups, build site maps, and review the content you need to create an engaging digital home for your nonprofit. By the end of this webinar, you’ll be well on your way planning a beautiful, effective site!
• Fundamental phases of web design
• How to develop your user groups and why they’re important
• What a wireframe is and how it affects your site
• Tips for content analysis and audits
• Pointers for perfecting your content from start to finish