The pandemic is putting the nation’s animals at risk and stretching the resources available to animal service organizations. Animals still need food, medical care, and shelter; and the nonprofits working with them still need funding and donations to assist them. Fundraising is of greater importance for animal welfare rescues and organizations now more than ever before!
We have gathered some great success stories and examples of compelling donation forms and appeals, virtual fundraising event ideas and best practices.
- Simple fundraising event ideas they can get started on today
- Virtual auction event ideas, from streaming video to launching a fund-a-need appeal
- Examples of what’s worked with real-life peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
- Top reasons to incorporate text giving & outbound messaging in their planning
- Best practices for animal service organizations and some other great ideas to inspire them
This is a must-see session for any animal service nonprofit fundraiser that needs fundraising ideas and resources to fuel their mission.
Meet the Speaker:
Heidi Morris is the Customer Success Manager at Qgiv, a company that’s dedicated to building powerful fundraising tools that empower nonprofits to thrive and grow. In her time at Qgiv, Heidi’s become passionate about excellent customer service and is driven to help nonprofits succeed and be more effective in their digital fundraising. Qgiv at www.qgiv.com