Year-end fundraising is crucial for many nonprofits. Giving statistics show that 31% of annual giving occurs in December, and 12% of all giving happens in the last three days of the year. Giving Tuesday is the unofficial kickoff to year-end giving and brings a boost of new donors for nonprofits. But how can your nonprofit retain these new donors and encourage one-time donors to upgrade to a recurring gift? Watch this webinar as we discuss how your nonprofit can retain new donors this year-end! During this webinar, you’ll:
- Learn why you should focus on donor retention during year-end fundraising
- Get tips and strategies to retain new donors
- Learn how to encourage donors to upgrade their one-time donation into a recurring gift
- See examples of past year-end giving campaigns
- Learn how Qgiv’s tools can help you raise more and retain more donors
Meet the Speaker
Justin is the Product Marketing Manager at Qgiv, a leading fundraising platform for nonprofits. His hobbies include coaching youth sports, reading about history, and spending time with his 3 animals.