You put a lot of time and effort into your year-end campaign, and it paid off—you acquired new donors. Now what? It’s time to set up a donor retention process to help you keep your new supporters!
In this webinar, Steven Shattuck, of Bloomerang, discusses research that will help you build donor loyalty and share easy tips you can put into action right now to keep donors giving for years to come. No matter the size of your organization, these donor retention strategies will work wonders for your bottom line.
- Current donor retention research, from the Fundraising Effectiveness Project
- What the body of knowledge says about donor loyalty
- How an increase or decrease in retention can impact your bottom line
- Data management techniques that maximize the capabilities of your database and increase productivity
- Segmentation strategies that lead to higher response rates from your donor communications
- Techniques for optimizing automated online giving processes to surprise and delight donors
This is a must-see session for nonprofit marketing and development professionals.
Meet the Speaker:
Steven Shattuck, Chief Engagement Officer at Bloomerang – A prolific writer and speaker, Steven curates Bloomerang’s sector-leading educational content and hosts their weekly webinar series which features the top thought leaders in the nonprofit sector. He volunteers his time on the Project Work Group of the Fundraising Effectiveness Project and the Study Fundraising Steering Group at the Hartsook Centre for Sustainable Philanthropy at Plymouth University. He’s contributed content to the National Council of Nonprofits, AFP, NTEN and Nonprofit Hub, and is a frequent conference speaker. He’s also the author of Robots Make Bad Fundraisers – How Nonprofits Can Maintain the Heart in the Digital Age published by Bold and Bright Media (2020). He resides in Indianapolis with his wife, son, and daughter.