Many organizations raise as much as 50% of their budget in December. Are you ready to be one of them?
Watch this webinar to learn how to prepare for year-end fundraising and in a way that sets you up for success! You’ll leave with:
- The #1 way to warm up your donors now so they’ll be excited to make a gift later
- The recipe for money-raising appeals
- The biggest mistakes in fundraising appeals
- A checklist to ensure you’ve written a winning appeal
- Tips to boost online gifts
- How many emails to send to your donors (and how to overcome your fears about sending them)
This is a must-see session for any nonprofit fundraiser that relies on year-end fundraising to fuel their mission!
Meet the Speaker
Rachel has worked every side of the Rubik’s cube that is the nonprofit sector. When she was 26, Rachel Muir launched Girlstart, a nonprofit empowering girls in math, science, engineering, and technology in the living room of her apartment with $500 and a credit card. Several years later, she had raised over $10 million and was featured on Oprah, CNN, and the Today show. Her career spans running successful nonprofits, leading an online fundraising consulting practice, and managing major gift portfolios. Today, she transforms people into confident, successful fundraisers. Learn more about Rachel at www.rachelmuir.com.