We walk you through some great ideas to support your food bank. You’ll learn how to create a diversified giving program with Qgiv products, and we’ll share best practices on how to create compelling donation forms, text appeals, auctions, and peer-to-peer events!
- How to create effective donation forms
- Simple fundraising event ideas you can get started on today
- Virtual and hybrid auction event ideas, from streaming video to launching a fund-a-need appeal
- Examples of what’s worked with real-life peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
- Top reasons to incorporate text giving and outbound messaging in your planning
This is a must-see session for any food-based nonprofit fundraiser that needs resources and ideas to move their mission forward.
Meet the Speakers:
Heidi Morris, Customer Success Manager, Qgiv
During her time at Qgiv, Heidi’s become passionate about excellent customer service and is driven to help nonprofits succeed and be more effective in their digital fundraising.
Caitlin Simmons, Customer Marketing Manager, Qgiv
Caitlin has a special place in her heart for nonprofits and is passionate about helping them succeed, bringing seven years of experience to the table as a successful nonprofit fundraiser and senior development manager.