Some of our clients have spent the last few months testing new features included on their Qgiv forms. They’ve built some amazing donation forms using these new features, which include:
- Fully responsive design, which makes forms beautiful and easy to read on any device;
- Areas to add custom content (like pictures or special text!) at the top and bottom of their form;
- New controls that let them edit the font, form style, and font size to fit their branding or event theme;
- An option to embed a form on another page using the widgets feature;
- Drag-and-drop controls to reorder form sections;
- And other new tools and features that give them more control over their form’s appearance.
Sounds good, right? Our testers thought so, too! They’ve thoroughly explored the new updates, and we’re finally able to make them available to all our clients. The new forms will roll out to all of our nonprofits, churches, political fundraisers, and partners during the next few weeks.
We built these features with you in mind, and we really hope you’re thrilled with the new tools you have in your Qgiv arsenal. As always, we’re here to answer any questions you might have about these new features or your Qgiv account in general.