It’s nearly time for Kivi Leroux Miller‘s Nonprofit Communications Trends Report! Here’s a quick rundown of what it is, why it’s important, and what you’ll learn.
What is the 2017 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report?
Each annual Communications Trends Report delves into the state of nonprofit communications. It analyzes information from various nonprofit organizations about how they communicate with their donors, supporters, and communities and breaks down best practices that help nonprofits communicate effectively. It also helps predict what nonprofit communications will look like in the upcoming year.
What will I Learn in the 2017 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report?
The Report will include insights into:
- Ways nonprofits communicate with their audiences
- Common obstacles faced by nonprofit communications departments
- Best practices
- Communication effectiveness in 2016
- Insight into how nonprofit communications will work in 2017
Why is This Important?
Effective communication is an absolutely vital part of a successful fundraising program! The 2017 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report gives real-life insight into what’s working (and not working!) for nonprofits.
Qgiv is hosting a webinar with Kivi Leroux Miller on January 30 — reading the report and attending the webinar means you’ll be ahead of the game when planning your 2017 communications strategies. The best part is that both of these resources are totally free!
Want to make the most of this opportunity?
- Reserve your copy of the Nonprofit Communications Trends Report.
- Register for Qgiv’s webinar with Kivi Leroux Miller
- Attend the webinar, take notes, and ask questions!
We’ll see you there!