Join us as we walk you through some great success stories and share ideas on how to create a diversified giving program with compelling donation forms, text appeals, auctions, and virtual fundraising event ideas and best practices.
We’ll provide a wealth of information to help your community development organization fundraise more successfully, like:
- Simple fundraising event ideas you can get started on today
- Virtual and hybrid auction event ideas, from streaming video to launching a fund-a-need appeal
- Examples of what’s worked with real-life peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
- Top reasons to incorporate text giving and outbound messaging in your planning
- Best practices for community development organizations and some other great ideas to inspire you
This is a must-see session for any animal service nonprofit fundraiser that needs fundraising ideas and resources to fuel their mission.
Meet the Speaker:
Ammon Lowman is a Customer Success Manager at Qgiv, a company dedicated to building powerful digital fundraising tools that empower nonprofits to thrive and grow. Ammon is a Qgiv platform expert and brings that expertise to each and every customer interaction. He enjoys working alongside his nonprofit clients to help them support their missions. His favorite part of working at Qgiv is working with different nonprofits and having the opportunity to be part of their team. Qgiv at www.qgiv.com