We walk you through some great fundraising ideas and examples to support your human services organization. You’ll learn how to create a diversified giving program with Qgiv products, and we’ll share best practices on how to create compelling donation forms, text appeals, auctions, and peer-to-peer events!
- How to create effective donation forms
- Simple fundraising event ideas you can get started on today
- Virtual and hybrid auction event ideas, from streaming video to launching a fund-a-need appeal
- Examples of what’s worked with real-life peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns
- Top reasons to incorporate text giving and outbound messaging in your planning
This is a must-see session for any human services focused nonprofit fundraiser that needs resources and ideas to move their mission forward.
Meet the Speakers:
Windy Keene, Customer Success Manager, Qgiv
Windy has a passion for helping nonprofits take their fundraising from good to great! As a Customer Success Manager at Qgiv, she works closely with organizations of all sizes, so she understands one size does not fit all when it comes to the nonprofit community. She’s motivated (and humbled) every day by our clients’ commitment to making the world a better place.
Caitlin Lipham, Customer Marketing Manager, Qgiv
Caitlin has a special place in her heart for nonprofits and is passionate about helping them succeed, bringing seven years of experience to the table as a successful nonprofit fundraiser and senior development manager.