If you’re like the typical nonprofit, you probably have many small donors in your donor base. How can you keep them? How can you get them to give more and more often and, better yet, make them give on an ongoing basis? That’s where monthly donors are so powerful!
Did you know that 100 monthly donors are worth an average of $24,000 a year? That they’ll give two to four times more than other donors? That they’ll stay with you for 5 to 7 years (and often even longer)? That they’re 7 times more likely to leave you in their will? That’s very powerful, isn’t it?
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn the steps involved in starting a monthly donor program for your organization using the tools you already have in place. All you have to do is start asking!
We focus on:
1. A quick overview of monthly giving and the difference they make for your sustainable revenue
2. How to organize a monthly donor program using existing tools
3. How to acquire new monthly donors using email and other channels
4. How to thank and cultivate monthly donors
5. How to prevent and reactivate lapsed monthly donors
6. Lots of examples and case studies
• A complete road-map on implementing a monthly donor program
• The statistics you need to convince your boss and board it’s time to focus on monthly giving
• Examples on how best to recognize, cultivate and treat monthly donors once acquired
• Tools for preventing (and reactivating) lapsed monthly donors.
About the Speaker
Erica Waasdorp is President of A Direct Solution, located on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Erica lives and breathes direct response and fundraising and can be considered a “Philanthropy-holic.”
She works with nonprofit clients all over the country and internationally, helping them with their appeals, monthly giving, grant writing, and PR. She is also the US Ambassador for the International Fundraising Congress (IFC), held in the Netherlands in October.