Getting grant funding for your nonprofit can feel as rigorous as competing for the Superbowl, the Olympics, or at Wimbledon. Many will try. Few will succeed. Like elite athletes, successful nonprofits know that preparation is the key to getting their first or next grant.
Watch this session as Lesa-Kaye Holtham, MPH, GPC strips back the myths and mysteries of the grant process and how you can prepare for the grant competition ahead. This webinar is for you if:
- You are new to the world of grants;
- You are trying to figure out how to get started with getting grant funding; or
- You have applied for grants in the past and want to boost your confidence and competitiveness.
You’ll leave this session knowing:
- The 5 stages of the grants process and critical steps to move through each stage.
- Why grant proposals fail and how to avoid these costly mistakes.
- The #1 thing that you need to increase your grant success.
- The 5 steps to prepare for your first or next grant.
If you’re looking to take your grant proposals to the next level, you’ll love this session!
Meet the Speaker
Lesa-Kaye Holtham, MPH, GPC (Lesa-Kaye) is a certified grant professional with more than a decade of grant professional experience working with community-based nonprofits, health care organizations, and higher education institutions. She has helped organizations secure over $16 million in grants from both private, corporate, and government sources. She has a 360 view of the grants process, having worked at a grantmaking public charity and serving as a grant reviewer. She currently serves as the Senior Associate Director for Institutional Partnerships at The Catholic University of America and is the Vice President of the Grant Professionals Association DC Metro chapter. Lesa-Kaye also offers grant training workshops to community-based groups and nonprofits at fromleakaye.com.