Successful peer-to-peer participants almost always do 4 specific things: they complete their fundraising pages, they send fundraising emails, they share to social media, and they work hard to meet the milestones you set for them.
Encouraging those 4 behaviors will motivate your participants to raise money for you. We’re going to show you how to use Qgiv’s tools to do it!
Join us for an insider’s look at Qgiv’s peer-to-peer fundraising tools and how to use them to inspire your participants. You’ll learn:
- How to encourage your peer-to-peer participants to get (and stay!) involved in fundraising
- How Qgiv’s platform can help you equip your participants to raise money
- How to use email campaigns to encourage and motivate participants
- How Qgiv’s gamification elements help you keep participants excited about raising money
- And other Qgiv tips and tricks!
If you’ve wondered how to use Qgiv’s peer-to-peer tools to encourage participation during your next event, you’ll love this! This short demo will show you how to use our tools to motivate participants and help them raise more money.