In March 2020, you adapted your fundraising plans to include virtual events. In 2021, virtual events seem to be here to stay! Whether your events are 100% virtual or include virtual and in-person elements, we’re here to help you make them a success.
Watch this session for tips and ideas for running an event during COVID-19. We’ll look at:
- Virtual and hybrid event ideas
- Tried-and-true tips to make your event fun and successful
- Specific strategies for fundraising events, silent auctions, peer-to-peer fundraisers, and other event types
- How to use Qgiv’s tools to engage donors and inspire them to give
- Real-life examples of virtual events from our clients
We did this presentation in March of 2020, and lots of you found it useful as you updated your 2020 fundraising strategy. This updated presentation includes more examples, more ideas, and more best practices.
You can also download the slides here.