It’s Volunteer Appreciation Week!
Maintaining close relationships with volunteers is critical to your nonprofit’s success. Many charities rely heavily on volunteers to function, and people who volunteer are much more likely to donate financially as well. Keeping volunteers (and donors!) happy is important!
Here are five articles that address ways to keep your volunteers and donors involved:
– Volunteers Are The Backbone of Nonprofit Organizations (3 ways to recognize volunteers).
– Unique Volunteer Appreciation Ideas (Nice alternatives to the traditional volunteer banquet).
– 12 Warning Signs That You’re Betraying Your Donors (Avoid these things and improve donor retention).
– Volunteer Recognition (A list of ideas for recognizing volunteers).
– Donor Retention Matters (A study of donor retention and how to make it better).